@ParkCityGovt Phyllis Robinson
@ mention Show all posts »
#PCPolice log for January 30, 2012. A quiet Monday in Park City. A little break before Wednesday's World Cup street dance.
Case #: 12-02953 Theft
• Location: 1345 Lowell / Ticket PCMR
• Synopsis: Money has been taken for the ticket booth over a period of time. This case is under investigation at this time.
Case #: 12- 02932 Criminal Mischief / Broken window
• Location: 1650 Park Ave Chase Bank
• Synopsis: Tollock stated that sometime between Saturday night and today someone shot a marble and hit the bank window, making a small hole in the window.
Case #: 12-02955 Domestic/Suspicious
• Location: Montage
• Synopsis: This is a domestic situation that was first reported the night before. The caller is an employee of the Montage, who reported abuse by the individuals she is living with in Wallsberg. On this day the abuser showed up at her work, prompting another call to the police. Detective Ford met with the caller getting further information and interviewing her. The abuse occurred in Wallsberg, and Detective Ford is following up with the case.
• No major incident to report
Captain Phil Kirk, Park City Police Department @ (435) 615-5512
Find out your Twitter Age »