@ParkCityGovt Phyllis Robinson
@ mention Show all posts »
#PCPolice were very busy Friday night until about 0300 hrs with large capacity crowds at most night clubs on PC’s Main Street.
DAY SHIFT OBSERVATIONS:
Case #: 12-02653 Theft
• Location: 1895 Sidewinder
• Synopsis: Two digital cameras were taken from a secured room at the hotel. No suspects yet
SWING SHIFT OBSERVATIONS:
Case #: 12-02678 Theft
• Location: 1251 Kearns
• Synopsis: Complainant reports her IPhone was stolen around 1345 – 1400 while she was at an event at 1251 Kearns. No suspect information.
GRAVE SHIFT OBSERVATIONS The night was a very busy one until about 0300 hrs with large capacity crowds at most night clubs especially, Sugar, PC Live, and Downstairs.
• Case #: 12-02711 Nature: Intoxication/Resisting Arrest
o Location: 268 Swede Alley (Sugar Night Club)
o Synopsis: An extremely intoxicated male was seen by police in Swede Alley aggressively kicking at empty boxes near a dumpster. Officers found the man to be extremely intoxicated and he was arrested.
• Case #: 12-02713 Nature: Disorderly Conduct
o Location: 2000 Prospector Ave
o Synopsis: A Citiride Taxi driver called police requesting assistance with a fare who was refusing to pay the taxi fee upon arrival at the destination. While officers were responding, the suspect decided to pay the fee and left the area.
• Case #: 12-02716 Nature: Disorderly Conduct/Intoxication
o Location: 268 Main St. Sugar Night Club
o Synopsis: A patron of the “Sugar” night club became disorderly in the night club and club security made contact with him. The suspect swung on one of the security staff members who physically removed the suspect from the club. The suspect was arrested and booked into Summit County Jail for charges of disorderly conduct and intoxication.
• Case #: 12-02718 Nature: Suspicious Incident/Possible Assault
o Location: 268 Swede Alley Sugar Night Club
o Synopsis: Officers responded to the Swede Alley side of Sugar for a suspicious incident. A report of a female who had been injured in the area of her mouth/nose was reported.. Additional follow up interviews are pending with the involved parties once they are sober and can give more reliable information.
• Case #: 12-02719 Nature: Intoxication
o Location: 1153 Stone Bridge
o Synopsis: Police received report from a taxi driver concerning a man in the area who was extremely intoxication. Police responded to the area and located the man who was in fact heavily intoxicated by alcohol. He was arrested and booked into the Summit County Jail.
Find out your Twitter Age »