@ParkCityGovt Phyllis Robinson
@ mention Show all posts »
#PCPolice assisted with US Attorney General Eric Holder's PC & Sundance visit. Last night was busy with alcohol-related incidents.
Sundance Log January 22, 2012
DAY SHIFT OBSERVATIONS: Occupy Sundance (25-30 participants) demonstration on Main St.—no problems. Numerous parking problems.
SWING SHIFT OBSERVATIONS: Officers assisted the SCSO with U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder visit to PC & Sundance Festival.
Case #: 12-02145 Theft
• Location: 1345 Park Ave
• Synopsis: Timothy left his camera on the bus bench at 1345 park Ave. When she returned the Cannon camera & bag was gone.
GRAVE SHIFT OBSERVATIONS: Numerous alcohol related incidents.
Case #: 12-02163 Intoxication
• Location: 449 Main St. (Grey Goose Vodka Sundance lounge)
• Synopsis: unconscious female inside the night club. PCFD ambulance transported her to PC Hospital.
Case #: 12-02164 Fight in Progress
• Location: 440 Main Street (Flannigan’s)
• Synopsis: Officers separated two men fighting on the sidewalk and determined that the suspect had attempted to force his way past security to enter the club. The man was released to friends who removed him from the area.
Case #: 12-02168 Threats
• Location: 2060 Park Ave
• Synopsis: Taxi driver stated that he had picked up a fare which changed its destination several times during transport. The subject then threatened the driver when he advised to the cost of the taxi ride. Additional investigation is required.
Case #: 12-02167 Intoxication
• Location: 591 Main St.
• Synopsis: Bing security reported a very intoxicated male. Officers contacted the male who was extremely intoxicated by alcohol & possibly drugs. Medical transported him to Park City Hospital for treatment. Once the treatment was complete he was transported to SC jail where he was booked for intoxication.
Case #: 12-02171 Intoxication
• Location: 221 Main Street
• Synopsis: Officers observed the suspect staggering south bound up Main Street appearing very intoxicated and confused. He was booked into the SC jail for public intoxication. .
Case #: 12-02176 Suspicious Incident
• Location: 950 Aerie Dr.
• Synopsis: Report of large party and possibly drugs. Party sponsor allowed officers to enter the residence and inspect conditions. Nothing found suspicious.
Case #: 12- 02174 DUI
• Location: 500 Swede Alley
• Synopsis: Officers noticed a vehicle in the parking lot located at 5th & Swede idling with a person slumped over the steering wheel. An extremely intoxicated female was sitting in the vehicle in actual physical control. The woman was booked into the SC jail for DUI.
Find out your Twitter Age »